You are summoned to a remote meeting of Hurst Green Parish Council on Tuesday 23rd February 2021 at 8.00pm. This meeting is open to the public, to be hosted by Zoom, Click the following link to join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9201667911
Meeting ID: 920 166 7911. Alternatively, you can dial in by telephone: 0203 901 7895.
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of previous minutes – to sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 28th January 2021.
- Deceleration of interests – in accordance with the Members Code of Conduct: to receive any disclosure by Members of personal interests in matters on the agenda, the nature of any interest and whether the member regards the interest as prejudicial under the terms of the Code of Conduct.
- Applications for dispensation – to consider written requests from Members for Dispensation and to consider the length of time the dispensation should be granted for. For example, as a one-off relating to a matter on this agenda, or ongoing for a set period and relating to any agenda within that period.
- Neighbourhood Plan – to receive a progress report and to pass any necessary resolutions (Councillors Brown and Councillor Wright)
- Hurst Green Masterplan and Councillor draft review (Councillor Brown)
- Launch of new Parish website (Councillor Brown)
- Clerk’s report
- Parish Correspondence and local resident issues.
- Urgent issues requiring attention.
- Councillors questions – none received.
- Finance Report – including the current financial position.
- Motion to approve invoices and approval and issue of cheques.
- To consider a request for a grant from Victim Support – grant of £100 requested.
- To consider a request for a grant from Tim & Julie Weare for the restoration and structural work to the clock tower – grant of £5,000 to £7,000 requested.
- A21 issues and resident correspondence.
- Rother District Council planning decisions.
- Rother District Council planning applications:
31 London Road, Rose Cottage, Hurst Green TN19 7QP Proposed single storey rear infill extension and front porch extension RR/2020/2584/P
- Resolution to formally create a working group for Lodge Field playground – proposed by Councillor Brown and Councillor Johnson (Councillor Brown).
- Items for the next agenda.
- Date and time of the next meeting.